Discover how you can be a part of the entrepreneurial ecosystemGET INVOLVED
Whether through our entrepreneurial education or the ecosystem of support services, we meet you where you’re at. Discover how connections are made through RISE’s network.
If you ask yourself “what now?” more often than not, it may be time to seek guidance from someone who has done it before. Discover how RISE can help.
Become a mentor
Are you at a place in time where you want to give back to the next generation of entrepreneurs? Discover how you can get involved.read more
If you’re looking to source new regional talent for your company, We are here to help. RISE will work with you to make a connection between your business and the right candidate.read more
If you are a private investor, venture capitalist, crowdfunding expert, business lender, or other, non-traditional funding source, we want to know about you!read more
- Gain access to regional leaders, internship and job opportunities, while expanding your network.
- Current college students
- Attending Bethel University, Holy Cross College, University of Notre Dame, IUSB, Ivy Tech Community College, or Saint Mary's College
- Get the resources and support you need to launch your venture
High School Students
- Gain real world experience
- Open to all St. Joseph and Elkhart Counties high school students
- Earn four high school credits and six college credits
- Create your own business and pitch to real investors