RISE offers week-long trainings to give educators everything they need to facilitate a classroom environment that challenges students and nurtures an entrepreneurial mindset. RISE integrates program facilitators, entrepreneurs, and community builders to create an immersive experience embedded in best practices for entrepreneurship education.
We will create a vibrant and immersive experience for educators that models a day in the life of a RISE student. RISE supports entrepreneurship educators with a variety of tools and resources:
- Training for facilitating an entrepreneurial classroom.
- PD Certificate of Completion
- Curriculum to serve as a guide for the RISE Model and Process.
- Mentorship calls during the school year with the RISE team and entrepreneurship educators from across the state.
- Connectivity platform for entrepreneurship educators to discuss classroom activities, student startup support, and resource sharing for best practices and continued student improvement.